Friday 15 November 2019

Memories from my youth : BG pop hit songs from the 70s, 80s & 90s

I've been feeling a little nostalgic lately, being back home for a few weeks that turned into a few months... something that I didn't expect.

I've been living in London and around the world for the past 20 years and for the first time since 2000 I found the time to come back home for longer than a few days. Currently there's a 60 year celebration since the launch of our first national TV channel (BNT) and there's a lot of retro footage I saw which brought a lot of fond memories and with that some of my most favourite songs I grew up with. Which prompted me to sit down and create a compilation … that turned into 3 amazing mixtapes with all of my childhood tunes .. and some from before my time that are too good to be forgotten.

This is my Bulgarian Trilogy - the songs that shaped my early years and I hope you love them too.


No comments: